Thursday, January 3, 2008

A new years buzz!



Multiple choice question:

Shakey buzzed his head due to:

A: A new fashion trend?

B: Meeting weight loss goals for the new year?

C: Loves frosty single digit temps directly on his scalp?

D: A continued effort toward low maintenance and cheap hair cuts.



If you answered D you go it!

After going really short this summer and loving it I decided it was just costing me too much money to keep it nice and short. Getting a hair cut every four weeks is becoming a pain so it's time to take matters into my own hands.

Today I hit the cheapo place to have them buzz it all off with a #1 guard. If it looked ok I'd then proceed to buying a electric clipper and just cut my own hair every other time and only visit a shop for cleanup work. If I play my cards right I may even be able to get DPG to give me a hand now and then. Although she owes me a kick in the pants first subjecting her to a "Happy Flu Year" and having to watch the Dirty Jobs marathon all day on the couch with me. Something tells me the hair decision is up to her at this point anyhow. :)

1 comment:

Ali B. said...

Despite your attempt to take me down with you on New Year's Eve, I'd still love to get some crazy sharp clipper contraption-action on it... someday? soon? ;)

p.s. Watching the Dirty Jobs marathon when you're feeling queasy is a terrible idea!