Sunday, January 27, 2008

Free to a good home!


Thanks to the moving help of DPG, my trainer has a new home!

Gone is the matching love seat mate of my bachelor green couch, in it's place is a cool new Kurt Kinetic fluid trainer, mat and re-forked bad luck bike that will probably never see the road again. Given what has happened to it before I'm expecting a lightning bolt to blast it through the window during a storm this spring. :)

I think the addition of a bike is exactly what every living room needs. Make your company spin while they chat and enjoy that tea or frosty beverage of barley and hops. Just encourage visitors to wear shorts or pants with some type of chamois, that SLR saddle is a little more harsh than I was hoping for.


So here it is, in poor lighting quality, this highly sought after, green linen couch. Free for the taking until Thursday when it will be dragged to the curb and sent to smelly death after years of faithful service.















On an entirely different note, I'd just like to give a big thanks to DPG for taking the edge off these past couple days and brining a sense of normalcy to my life. Despite car issues and other obligations she was right there for me, my best friend whom I'm blessed to have in my life.

2 comments:

Ali B. said...

After reading your post, I feel a little guilty for taking the loveseat from the warm & cozy confines of your livingroom. hmm... It seems I am quite guilty of both contributing to the over-population of landfills & creating a homeless loveseat situation... sad. very sad. Can you ship it to me? :)

Glen R said...

Hmmmm, never thought about that. What kind of gas mileage do you think I'll be getting with a love seat strapped to my couch for a 230 mile journey north? :)