Monday, December 17, 2007

Bzzzzt! WTF was that?

Last night was one of those nights that it was jut hard to get a good nights sleep. Woke up a couple times and just couldn't turn my brain off. At one point I got up, had a quick snack, went back to bed actually drifted off to sleep. However it didn't last as I heard a strange beep from my phone. Well it wasn't strange, it was the beep of it being pulled off the charger. Huh, look over and the power just blinked back on. Get up, reset the clock and try to doze off again. 10 minutes later I hear a big Bzzzzt! in the distance outside. My neighbors backyard light goes out and the phone beeps. Damnit, that's not going to come back on very quickly. :(

Thanks to this little incident down the road from me, Fire! my morning plans kinda got altered.

Since the power was out the it was going to cool down quick I skipped the shower this morning and just tried shaving by flashlight. Well after looking in the mirror here at work I kinda went light and almost missed a couple patches. I'll be spending the rest of the day looking like a Calico, but at least I didn't freeze. :)

MRI tonight, wish me luck!

No comments: