Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Puppies!

That's right folks, new Greyhound puppies on the way! The team invites went out and the Cycle to Fitness Greyhounds are awaiting responses from those that applied.

This year is going to be bigger and better than ever. We have expanded from just Mountain bike to include road and multi-sport teams! I'll be heading up an army of roughly 10 people who will be waging battle in the water, on bike and on foot. Charge! Although at this point I think I'd make a better captain if I could actually swim and bike so this Friday I go to see the ortho about my popping and crunchy shoulder. With some luck he can help me fix what the car broke.

On a happy note, the nice insurance lady just dropped me an email to let me know the next check is being cut for my replacement bike. I already replaced the Specialized with a pretty new BMC!



Hopefully I'll be ready to rock it when the warm weather arrives. Until then it's trainer time and hopefully some running now and then.

No comments: