Thursday, December 6, 2007

Knock Knock Knock




Well that's what I'm waiting to hear on the door one of these times when I'm on the big terrible wind machine.









This was the first night I used my wind trainer sans ipod and headphones. I decided to just turn on the stereo and go. Tonight was the first and probably the last time for that little foray in to that little aural assault. Between the stereo and the trainer that sounds more like an air raid siren I'm sure it won't be long before the neighbors knock on my door. If I don't end up selling this thing I'm going to stick to headphones only.

On a good note, my big VMware 2.5 to Vi3 migration is almost done at work! Just three more VM's to move, two to power off and it's goodnight ESX 2.5 for my group. Then on to the backup data center to take them to Vi3 after the new year. One of these nights I'll write up the quirks of the new platform.

No comments: