Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sonic warfare




So my under-house buddy was back this morning around 5:30, bumping into things and creating a ruckus. It's actaully starting to crack me up a bit as it reminds me of my early 20's. Stay out late, party, come stumbling home, sleep all day on Saturday and go out to do it again the next night.

Unfortunately Mr. Nocturnal is in direct conflict with my sleeping habits so I'm trying a new idea before just shooting the bastard.

Before I left today I took a bookshelf stereo and pointed the speakers at the wall by the bathtub that he likes to hang out in. Just before leaving the house I turned it on, cranked the volume a bit and walked out. he stole precious sleep from me, I shall do the same to him.

Tonight the live trap goes under the house, we'll see how well it works.

3 comments:

Ali B. said...

Did your neighbors leave a Thank You note on your door? :)

Erin said...

I must say, I truly crack up at how humane you are with your extermination methods! :)

Unknown said...

I thought you were referring to a homosapien. Think the little critter likes Run DMC?