Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sleep!

Talk radio + light + mothballs = no raccoon for a night!

I was actually able to get seven hours of sleep last night, my buddy seems to have either stayed in for the night or has taken off to never return. I actually stepped out the door very apprehensively this AM expecting to be accosted by a masked bandit wearing little brass knuckles for being such a home wrecker. Luckily my adversary was no place to be found, but I'll be watching my six and keeping my fingers crossed. Something tells me I have not seen the last of my squatter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey stranger! A masked bandit with brass knuckles sounds...uh...interesting!

How are you doing? You going to be around for Flirt with Dirt? I'd like to do it, just not sure which distance as I don't know the size of that finish hill.

Could you tell me how I determine what size bike I need? I want to ask Andy for one for my bday next month so I can use the bike/trailer more than the car when we move to CT. But I'm clueless!

Di said...

Aw, he's sooooo cute. I heard a squirrel making a home in my wall, so I hung a sock full of mothballs on the outside of the house. I haven't heard scratching all week! I haven't even seen the little bugger. :-)